empower slides 8.3 and following
Here is an overview of coming features. At the end of each quarter, we will publish a new release of empower slides. The list below details features that will be implemented next. Only features that have been completely finalized and approved by Quality Control will be included in the release.
Planned features in next release
- Optimized empower search: the Google-esque full text search is now even more advanced in order to identify the most relevant results even better
- New empower ribbon: empower now has its own ribbon which is placed right at the front and contains both empower functionality and the most used native PowerPoint features
- New user interfaces & Dark Mode: new high resolution icons, optimized library views and optimized support for Dark Mode
- Creating new presentations based on a master
- Smart name suggestions in save dialogue: when saving a single or multiple elements to the library, smart name suggestions will be offered based on the slide title
- Auto Discovery of the Sync: when users work in different parts of the world, the empower Sync will automatically recognize which end points are available, and will connect to one closest to the user’s geographic location. This offers more flexibility to your IT who can set up additional end points without the need up updating clients. Users who travel frequently will benefit from even better performance.
- Local edition: in addition to the empower library edition, we will also offer a local empower edition for macOS that offers templates without the requirement of a database connection.