empower mails 8.3 and following
Here is an overview of coming features of the first release of empower mails for the empower 8 architecture. At the end of each quarter, we will publish a new release of empower mails. The list below details features that will be implemented next. Only features that have been completely finalized and approved by Quality Control will be included in the release.
Planned features in next release
- Centrally distributed signature templates and design settings for new and answer e-mails allows a uniform presentation that conforms to corporate design in e-mail communication.
- Intelligent synchronization & caching provide lightning quick access to content, ensure offline availability, and minimize data traffic.
- Flexible & freely configurable data model for structured information for companies, locations and users that can be extended to measure and set up to automatically synchronize with external data sources (e.g. Active Directory).
- Automatic & dynamic filling of legal binding information, logos and structured data of company, location or user profiles in different languages will dramatically reduce the number of required templates that offers best possible flexibility with the support of a simple script language.
- Auto-updates of documents with structured data will ensure that information is always up to date.
- Multiple profiles per user will simplify delegated correspondence and enable fast change between different roles
- Corporate Design productivity tools (selection of fonts, sizes, and colors)
Additional features we will implement next:
- Campaign management will allow time-controlled automatic adaptation of signatures with information to events, ad campaigns, etc.