- Waterfall diagrams now show the total sum when using one x per column. The previous behaviour is still available by using two or several x in the column.
- Waterfall diagrams can now grow into the negative area.
- Format and color adjustments which were changed by the native tools in PowerPoint are not discarded anymore.
- In a bar chart, seperate series can now be changed into lines. Using this it is possible to build mixed diagrams of lines and bars.
- A chart that is linked to an excel-table now has a button opening the Excel-file which is linked to the chart.
- The primary and secondary axes can now be added and configured in the diagram properties.
- In a stacked bar chart, it is now possible to show the series names as data labels.
- Starting PowerPoint has been speed up
- Number formats are more stable
- Siemens number formats were included and corrected.
- The function changing the font size in a diagram now also changes the font size in proportion a manual set size.
- Oval frames can be added around the text by different lines.
- Intelligent labels: data labels are adjusted to avoid overlapping with each other.
- Diagrams are only fit in a placeholder if the placeholder is selected or the cursor is currently in that placeholder.
- If the standard value (the average) of a value line is not changed, the value line will adapt automatically when the average is increased or decreased.
- Normal Charts (not Gantt Chart): The “Automatic Layouting“ function has been removed. In its place, there is now the same manual mode as in the Gantt chart, disabling all empower Charts functionality for that chart.
- Excel-links are now more stable concerning changes of the data in the source file. If the linked data moves to another position, the link will update accordingly.
- Excel-links: If both the source file and the PowerPoint presentation are open, changes in the source file will directly update linked diagrams
- The following data transformations are now possible:
- Sorting columns by total sum (ascending and descending)
Inversing the series order
Switch between rows/columns
- In the Gantt Chart, it is now possible to set the alteration to only highlight the weekends. If there is no alternation the Gantt Charts shows lines instead.
- It is now possible to create, change, delete, export and import custom holidays